Parents will no longer need to enter attendance for their student(s). Thank you for your hard work and dedication in helping your students engage in their classes.
Ready Math Parent Information(K-8th Grade Students)
Scantron Parent Information (3-12th Grade Students)
Back to School Information
Class schedules and teacher assignments are now available on Skyward Family Access.
Synchronous Learning Schedules
- Synchronous learning time allows for live interaction with your students. This synchronous learning time, coupled with asynchronous videos and activities can serve to provide a comprehensive learning experience.
|King Elementary School||Silas Willard Elementary School||Steele Elementary School|
|Lombard Middle School*||Churchill Junior High School||Galesburg High School/GHSN|
Attendance Procedures and Student Engagement
- It is imperative during E-Learning that attendance is taken on a daily basis and reported through our required state reporting procedures.
- Click the Student Engagement Flowchart link to review our plan for students who are not engaging in E-Learning. The Student Engagement Flowchart outlines the process we will use to engage at-risk and non-attending students.
- Student Support Request Form-This form can be used to indicate the need for additional support. Students, Parents, Teachers, and/or other District Support Staff can complete this form to indicate the need for additional support.
Technology Help for Families
- The Parent Tech Help Site can be located HERE. There are tutorials, a Parent University Presentation, and a Parent University video that are accessible on this site.
- NEW Parent Technology Hotline: We are providing a Parent Technology Hotline to assist our families with technology issues, questions, and concerns.
- Call Parent Tech Hotline at 309-973-2090 between the hours of 7:30am to 5:30pm.
- Or, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org